View all topics
Find ICE near you
ICE offers an online events system that enables you to access lectures and events from all over the world.
The Greater London SuDS Debate coordinated by ICE London Water Panel - 20 May 2013 18.30 - 20.00
Gerald Lacey Memorial Lecture - 20 May 2013 18.30 - 20.00
BGA Risk Meeting - 22 May 18.30 - 20.00
Bridging the gaps: the roles of architects and engineers - 3 June 2013 18.00 - 20.00
James Forrest Lecture 2013; On Track: the future of rail infrastructure systems - 4 June 2013 18.30 - 20.00
Environmental benefits of new waste management facilities in Manchester, UK 18 June 2013 18.30 - 20.00
ICE and TRF Fellows Lecture - 24 June 2013 18.30 - 20.00
London Underground: 1948 to 2012 : A World Class Tube for a World City - 24 June 2013 18.00 - 20.00
Managing climate change uncertainty in civil engineering design 10 July 2013 18.30 - 20.00
The Closed Loop Economy organised by ICE London Waste Panel - 15 July 2013 18.00 - 20.00
Infrastructure projects: the metabolism of society 23 September 2013 18.00 - 20.00
Good design: Nimbyism and Behaviour change 4 November 2013 18.00 - 20.00
London Underground: Looking to the future including HS2, Northern Line, and Crossrail 2 - 18 November 2013 18.00 - 20.00
More events to follow soon.
1. Find the events you wish to join above
2. Click on the title.
3. Follow the instructions. When the 'Integrated Voice Conference' pop up appears, click 'Yes' as this will ensure you hear the presentation. It will not connect your microphone.
4. The time stated is the events start time. You can enter the event 15 minutes before the start.
5. All Events use the new Webex system. Simply follow the instructions.
6. To enable us to continually provide a live experience, ICE would encourage you to provide feedback on these events. Once completed, each event will automatically direct you to a short survey which we would encourage you to participate in. Alternatively you can email us directy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
All lectures are now Webex events. To start or join a meeting you will need to download, install, and configure the WebEx Meeting Center application. The first time you join or start a meeting, the Meeting Center application will automatically be installed; however you can also manually download and install it. Download the installer for your operating system:
If you have any queries, contact email@example.com.
Your feedback is important to ICE in helping us develop this member benefit. You can do this from the new site or simply reply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Help us to improve our service by taking our short recorded lectures and online events survey.
© Institution of Civil Engineers
Registered charity number 210252 Registered in Scotland SC038629
One Great George StreetWestminsterLondon SW1P 3AA