ICE Publishing is inviting applications to join the editorial panel for Civil Engineering, their flagship journal. The editorial positions will run from 1 November 2012-2015.
What does the panel do?
- Recommend significant projects to be covered and authors to approach
- Decide what new papers are accepted for publication
- Provide feedback on recent issues of the journal
- Receive a free online subscription to the rest of the ICE Proceedings
- Use the time to count towards your CPD (4.5 days per year)
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry research
- Strengthen relationships with other top civil engineering professionals
For more information
To view the latest editions of Civil Engineering, members can log in via MyICE. For details about joining the panel, please contact the Journals Manager.