The term ‘Institution of Civil Engineers’ or ‘ICE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is One Great George Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3AA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The community area is provided to you by the Institution of Civil Engineers subject to the terms of this agreement and any rules that may be published time to time by the Institution of Civil Engineers. The Community Area currently is provided as a free service to any user who agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Reading a message posted to the Community Area and posting a message to the Community Area will constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please do not read or post messages.
- The Institution of Civil Engineers shall not be responsible for any content or the accuracy of any content in the community area.
- In using the community area you agree not to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause discomfort to another user, or to publish comments or material that the Institution of Civil Engineers considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation in the Community Area, except in any areas that are designated for such a purpose.
- Our members must respect the spirit and tone of our community. Breaking these terms and conditions which includes failing to respect the spirit and tone of the community or postings/ emails which demand a disproportionate amount of time and moderation by the Community Team may result in your account being suspended or, in extreme cases, banned. The length of suspension will be at the discretion of our Community Team and can be permanent.
- If your account is suspended or banned, you will be prevented from posting on our boards or registering new accounts with us
- If you continue to contravene these Terms and Conditions or post during a suspension or ban, we reserve the right to contact your Internet Service Provider or employer.