Who we are
Thomas Telford Training ('TTT') is wholly owned by the Institution of Civil Engineers. 100% of its profits are re-invested back into the ICE to fund activities that advance the knowledge, practice and business of civil engineering and promote the civil engineer's global contribution to sustainable, economic growth, and ethical standards.
What we do
TTT seeks to develop excellent engineers. To achieve this we offer an industry-leading range of training services including:
- The only standardised, ICE approved suite of membership courses
- more than 100 course titles, each providing a notable contribution to the continued professional development of our clients;
- a wide choice of comprehensive public or bespoke in-house courses that aim to fulfil all your training needs;
- national and international training delivery from expert practitioners.
TTT is ISO 9001:2008 accredited and is a member of the Construction CPD Certification Service
TTT has more than 1500 active clients and we are proud to provide training to virtually all of the major consultants, contractors and clients within the construction industry.
Every TTT tutor has:
- extensive 'hands-on' experience in the field;
- appropriate professional qualifications; and
- first-class training and communication skills.
Download our latest training calendar for 2014
NEW: ICE Professional Review guidance suite
The only standardised, ICE approved suite of membership courses
- Written and delivered by a highly qualified MDO and peer reviewed by the ICE, these courses promise excellent teaching and learning standards, whilst boasting the ‘official stamp’ of the ICE
- By demystifying the complex process of moving from Graduate to Member status with the ICE, our suite will close the often extensive time-gap between the two, which in turn will save you and your organisation money and resource
- Guidance for any aspect of the Professional Review process, giving engineers, technicians and mentors everything they need to know in one reliable and convenient place
- Our Professional Review Guidance suite will contribute to your IPD goals at affordable rates, using an excellent standard of course content
- Whether you choose to attend a shared classroom course in one of our excellent London training venues, or an in-house course, where our tutor comes to you, all registered delegates receive comprehensive course notes, as well as specialist advice and support
View all available Professional Review courses