Who we are
Thomas Telford Training ('TTT') is wholly owned by the Institution of Civil Engineers. 100% of its profits are re-invested back into the ICE to fund activities that advance the knowledge, practice and business of civil engineering and promote the civil engineer's global contribution to sustainable, economic growth, and ethical standards.
What we do
TTT seeks to develop excellent engineers. To achieve this we offer an industry-leading range of training services including:
- more than 100 course titles, each providing a notable contribution to the continued professional development of our clients;
- a wide choice of comprehensive public or bespoke in-house courses that aim to fulfil all your training needs;
- national and international training delivery from expert practitioners.
TTT is ISO 9001:2008 accredited and has achieved the Investor in People standard. Quality is fundamental to TTT’s approach, ensuring a consistently high level of training services.
TTT has more than 1500 active clients and we are proud to provide training to virtually all of the major consultants, contractors and clients within the construction industry.
Every TTT tutor has:
- extensive 'hands-on' experience in the field;
- appropriate professional qualifications; and
- first-class training and communication skills.
Download our latest training calendar for 2013