ICE Training is the training arm of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) and forms a significant part of ICE’s knowledge offering to its members and non-members alike.
ICE Training boasts dedication to excellence in the life-long learning and development services it provides for civil engineers, project managers and construction professionals, closely aligning its programmes with current industry requirements and the latest government initiatives. All of our training courses are peer reviewed and delivered by Chartered Engineers and industry specialists.
We offer training courses that satisfy knowledge requirements across the built environment sectors. These including BIM, Eurocodes, Health and Safety, ICE Professional Review, Temporary Works and Project Management, amongst many others.
Why train with us?
- The leading provider of specialist training courses for civil engineers, project managers and construction professionals
- A high standard of course content, peer reviewed and delivered by Chartered Engineers and industry experts
- Training programmes that contribute to your professional development with ICE
- Alignment with current industry requirements and latest government initiatives
- Availability in a range of formats to suit any learning preference
Visit the ICE Training website for more information