ICE North East produces information for regional committee members & publishes materials of interest to members and the wider public.
- ICE NE Bridges of the River Wear leaflet: This leaflet provides an insight into the numerous iconic and noteworthy structures that traverse the River Wear
- ICE NE Bridges over the Tees leaflet: This leaflet provides an insight into the unusual, impressive and noteworthy structures across the River Tees.
- ICE NE Historic Border Bridges leaflet: This leaflet and the places you can visit will provide an insight into the historic significance of the magnificent Border Bridges. The list of bridges in this beautiful county of Northumberland is endless but the nine bridges included are particularly impressive structures worthy of note.
- ICE NE Robert Stephenson Trail leaflet: This leaflet and the places you can visit will give an insight into the background of Robert Stephenson’s upbringing, education, early career and creation of impressive engineering structures which remain in daily use as part of life in the North East.
- ICE North East Seniors Group leaflet: An introduction to the activities of the Seniors group for those who are retired or nearing retirement.
- Introduction for new committee members: Introduction booklet for new committee members to ICE North East.
- Get Involved Poster: Poster outlining the benefits of being involved in ICE activities and committees.