Graduate and Student Committees
If you'd like to get more involved with ICE and to meet other members, regional committees are a very good place to start.
You'll have the chance to do things like organising social and careers events, running competitions and promoting civil engineering in schools.
Every year each committee elects a member to sit on the Graduate and Student Network (GSNet).
What is GSNet?
GSNet represents student and graduate members at the highest levels of ICE. Elected members sit on ICE's Council and other ICE committees or panels to make sure students and graduates' voices are heard.
Join a graduate and student committee or the GSNet and you'll:
- Make contacts, learn about other companies and industries and meet experienced civil engineers
- Get valuable experience, receive training and develop skills like planning, chairing, negotiating, time management and public speaking
- Become known within ICE and be respected for your role in the profession
- Make a difference to other graduates and students by helping ICE and the industry to make positive changes
- Have fun by getting involved in social activities
Get involved with the Graduate and Student network today and start enjoying the benefits