Show us how a civil engineering project can benefit your local community and if we love your photo, you could win a 360° rotating tripod for your smart phones.
Each month we announce a theme and the previous month's winner.
This month's theme is:
Historical engineering - Taking pride in past engineering that we still enjoy today.
How to enter:
- Follow ICE on Instagram
- Snap a photo from anywhere in the world that fits with the theme of the month.
- Tag the photo #thisiscivilengineering and tag us (@ice_engineers) as well.
The winner of the competition will be announced at the end of each month.
What we're looking for:
- Good composition, lighting and sharpness of image
- Feeling, does the image convey emotion?
- Relevance – show civil engineering, perhaps a recent or topical project
Looking for inspiration? Take a look at the above image or search #thisiscivilengineering on Twitter for more examples.
If you’re taking a picture on a construction site, remember to stay safe and follow guidance from your employer or client.