- 26 May - 23 June 2022
- 09:30 - 11:30 BST (GMT+1)
Do you want to become a Chartered (CEng) or Incorporated (IEng) Engineer?
This is an opportunity to prepare your Career Appraisal submission, with advice and support from your Membership Development Team.
- The academic base for the grade of membership you aspire to?
- Sufficient relevant experience to demonstrate the ICE Attributes and adequate CPD?
- Not previously completed a Training Agreement or Career Appraisal?
Then please join us, on this workshop series to prepare your Career Appraisal application to target the next available Professional Review application window.
The workshop will be split over 2 sessions and you will be expected to work on the development of your documents in between the sessions.
The series will cover :
- Preparation of your CV
- Career Appraisal Report
- CPD records
- Submission, dates and aims
You will need to access your documents during the sessions. An email prior to the event explaining the pre work and documents you need to download in advance of the session.
This event is being shown online. Register to get access.
For more information please contact:
Caroline Kelley or Charlotte Chevalier
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0) 121 227 5942