- 14 June 2022
- 09:00 - 11:00 BST (GMT+1)
Are you an experienced engineer who would like to become a Chartered (CEng) or Incorporated (IEng) Member of ICE?
If so, join our online workshop to learn about your Career Appraisal submission.
To attend you must have:
- The academic base for the grade of membership you aspire to (IEng or CEng)
- Sufficient relevant experience to demonstrate competence in relation to the ICE Attributes
This workshop will introduce the Career Appraisal process to you and provide you with some guidance on how to get started with your documents. It will cover:
- What is the Career Appraisal?
- What is required?
- The purpose of each document in your submission.
- Getting started with your documents.
This event is free but requires online registration.
For more information please contact:
Caroline Kelley or Charlotte Chevalier