- 09 November - 08 December 2022
- 09:30 - 11:30 GMT
Register to attend this event online.
Your opportunity to progress to ICE Professional Review
Do you want to become a Chartered (CEng) or Incorporated (IEng) Engineer?
This is an opportunity to prepare your Career Appraisal submission, with advice and support from your Membership Development Team.
- The academic base for the grade of membership you aspire to?
- Sufficient relevant experience to demonstrate the ICE Attributes and adequate CPD?
- Not previously completed a Training Agreement or Career Appraisal?
Then please join us, on this workshop series to prepare your Career Appraisal application to target the next available Professional Review application window.
The workshop will be split over 2 sessions and you will be expected to work on the development of your documents in between the sessions.
The series will cover :
- Preparation of your CV
- Career Appraisal Report
- CPD records
- Submission, dates and aims
You will need to access your documents during the sessions. An email prior to the event explaining the pre work and documents you need to download in advance of the session.
This series will run as follows, you are expected to join all sessions.
- 9th November 2022 – Introduction to the career appraisal focusing on the CV and the ICE Attributes
- 8th December 2022 – Compiling the Career appraisal report and CPD
Introduction to the career appraisal focusing on the CV and the ICE Attributes
Compiling the Career appraisal report and CPD
For more information please contact:
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0) 121 227 5944