- 08 June - 31 August 2022
- 14:00 - 16:00 BST (GMT+1)
A Career Appraisal is an essential step towards applying for your Professional Review
- Are you a Civil Engineer working in academia?
- Are you interested in becoming professionally qualified as a Chartered (CEng) or Incorporated (IEng) Engineer and a full member (MICE) of the Institution of Civil Engineers?
- the academic base for the grade of membership you aspire to?
- sufficient relevant experience gained in either academia or in industry or a combination of both to enable you to demonstrate all the ICE Attributes?
- the interest and commitment to put in some hard work?
Then join Ray Hulse CEng FICE and Jane Bullivant CEng MICE in the fourth of this successful series of bespoke workshops.
The aim is to get you to your Career Appraisal submission in September 2022 targeting your Professional Review early in 2023. The workshop will consist of four two-hour sessions, and you will be expected to work on the development of your documents in between sessions. The workshops will be focused on meeting the needs of University academics who will be encouraged to actively participate and share their experiences.
It is intended that, wherever possible, you will be paired with an academic who has recently become professionally qualified and will act as your mentor, will help you put your application together and assist you in relating your experience to the ICE Attributes. They may also become one of your two sponsors for your subsequent Professional Review application.
All workshops will take place from 14.00 to 16.00 and you must attend all 4 sessions.
Do not register unless you are committed to attending all workshops, working hard in-between sessions and have a genuine commitment to pursuing professional qualifications.
Career Appraisal Overview. CPD: DAP and PDR 4 page CV
Understanding the Attributes and Preparation of Career Appraisal Documents
Demonstrating the Attributes and Preparation of Career Appraisal Documents.
Review of documentation. Completion of application.
For more information please contact:
Caroline Kelley or Charlotte Chevalier
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0) 121 227 5944