- 08 June 2022
- 18:00 - 19:45 BST (GMT+1)
The purpose of the event is to provide guidance and examples on how to communicate effectively within the requirements of the attributes at IEng level. The event may enable attendees to become more confident in writing arguments logically and clearly.
Although open to everyone, this event may be particularly useful to those preparing for their Professional Review at IEng level.
The event is hosted by the ICE Graduates and Students (G&S) Committee from the London Region.
The session will be help online via Microsoft Teams. Joining details and speaker information will be sent to you within the joining instruction email a few days prior to the event.
The format of each session will typically consist of:
- 45-minute presentation by the guest speaker
- 30-minute group discussion and presentation preparation
- 30-minute group discussion and open floor discussion
The event is part of a series of discussions of key topics as listed below:
- Session 1 - Tuesday 15 March 18.00-19.45 – Management and Communication
- Session 2 - Tuesday 12 April 18.00-19.45 – Commercial
- Session 3 - Tuesday 10 May 18.00-19.45 – Health, Safety and Welfare
- Session 4 - Tuesday 08 June 18.00-19.45 – Sustainable Development and Professional Commitment, online
Please note that you are not required to attend all sessions and you will need to register for each session individually if you would like to attend. The sessions are not recorded.
For more information please contact: