- 21 July 2022
- 10:00 - 12:00 BST (GMT+1)
Register to attend this event online.
Are you studying for a Degree Apprenticeship and do you have questions about how best to record the experience that you are getting at work? If so, please join your local Membership Development Officers at this informal online session designed to help answer any questions that you have.
This workshop will start with a presentation covering the following topics -
- Using ICE’s IPD Online system to record your experience at work
- Working towards meeting the KSBs / ICE’s Attributes
- Recording your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- A brief lookahead to the End Point Assessment.
We will then follow with an open forum to help answer any questions that you have.
This workshop is free, but we ask that you book on, as spaces are limited.
This event is being shown online. Register to get access.
For more information please contact: