- 20 September 2022
- 12:00 - 13:00 BST (GMT+1)
Register to attend this event online.
This webinar introduces the professional review and provides you with the initial guidance to start your preparations for the review and the communication task.
You can watch our essential and useful short guidance recordings on the professional review, and before attending this webinar it would be useful to watch the following from the essential recordings list.
- The Incorporated and Chartered Professional Review (8 mins)
- Planning for Your Professional Review (1 min)
- Continuing Professional Development (4 mins)
And you could watch the following too:
- Communication Task (1 min)
Your presenters will be Membership Development Officers, Elizabeth Thompson and Jayne Dooley.
More details will be provided on booking your place.
For more information please contact:
Charlotte Chevalier or Ashleigh McKenzie
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0) 121 227 5944