- 14 September 2022
- 10:00 - 12:30 BST (GMT+1)
Register to attend this event online.
This workshop provides guidance on how to prepare your application for your End Point Assessment. It is applicable to anyone who will be sitting the EPA and is on one of the following apprenticeships:
- Civil Engineering Technician Apprenticeship (started before September 2021)
- Construction Site Engineering Technician Apprenticeship
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- The Standards required of an Engineering Technician
- Continuing Professional Development
- Preparation for the End Point Assessment
- What to expect in the End Point Assessment
Please book via the booking button, and a Webex link will be sent to you in advance of the session.
If you are not an apprentice but interested in technician membership, one of our EngTech professional review preparation workshops will be more appropriate for you.
For more information please contact:
Charlotte Chevalier & Ashleigh McKenzie
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0)121 227 5944