- 14 June - 23 August 2022
- 12:00 - 13:00 BST (GMT+1)
Suitable for technician apprentices on one of the following technician level English apprenticeships: Civil Engineering Technician Apprenticeship or Construction Site Engineering Technician Apprenticeship.
This online workshop series will cover the following topics over 3 workshops:
- Applying for EngTech MICE
- Introduction to the End Point Assessment
- Completing the Written Report
- Undertaking the Technical Project Brief
- Continuing Professional Development
The dates are 14th June, 19th July and 23th August.
Please book via the booking button, and a Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you in advance of each session.
For more information please contact: