- 22 June 2022
- 09:30 - 12:00 BST (GMT+1)
This free event will give candidates the opportunity to practise their Professional Review presentation and to field some questions arising from their presentation. You will work in small groups with other candidates and gain feedback and suggestions from them. The opportunity will be given to observe and to learn from the presentations given by the other candidates.
As the 2022 reviews will be held as Remote Reviews you will give your actual presentation using Teams. This event will give you the opportunity to practise this form of delivery.
The event is open to candidates from the Midlands who have applied for the Professional Review in 2022 but places are restricted so early booking is essential. Priority will be given to graduate members living and/or working in the Midlands Region.
All participants, without exception, will be required to give a presentation and take an active part in the event. Please do not book unless you intend to actively participate
The workshop will consist of:
- A general introduction to the workshop and the purpose of the presentation
- A 15 minute presentation from each candidate (this will be held using break-out rooms or similar)
- Questions from the observers
- Feedback to the candidate
- Observation of and participation in the presentations given by other participants
The session will not try to replicate the Professional Review process but give candidates a flavour of what to expect.
This event is being shown online. Register to get access.
For more information please contact:
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0) 121 227 5944