- 05 July 2022
- 09:00 - 17:00 BST (GMT+1)
Garfield House 86 Edgeware Road London, W2 2EA
Register to attend this event in London.
This intensive one day training course provides the foundations for effective technical report writing in a business environment.
The basics of communication are discussed at the outset with the emphasis on using plain English. This is followed by discussing the general structure of reports outlined to ensure clear dissemination of written information. Specific report styles are covered in detail, from management and sales reports to project reports and business case preparation. The development of clear, concise and unambiguous instructions, procedures and manuals are detailed.
The course demonstrates the value and methods of good writing by using lots of examples, contrasting good and bad, to indicate which writing styles work and which don't - and why.
Watch the video to hear Ferrovial Agroman's graduate engineers share their thoughts about the training.
Sessions begin at 9:00 and finish at 17:00.
Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch are included in the programme.
- Session 1 - Communications
- Session 2 - Software aids for writing
- Session 3 - General structure of reports
- Session 4 - Specific reports
- Session 5 - Instructions and procedures and manuals
- Session 6 - Business letters and emails
- Session 7 - Reviewing reports
- Session 8 - Format and layout of reports
- Session 9 - Writing effectively
For more information please contact:
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0)20 7665 2457