- 14 September 2022
- 09:00 - 17:00 BST (GMT+1)
Register to attend this event online.
A useful two-day course guiding you through an introduction, overview and explanation of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM2015).
The programme covers:
- What is required from the principal designer and designer
- What is required from the client
The training course is highly interactive, encouraging group work and scenario planning to ensure that skills learnt can be confidently applied in practice.
Completing this training programme will not only ensure you are current with changes in the regulatory environment and making a significant contribution to your Lifelong Learning plan but you will also be in a position to advise a client about health and safety.
This course has been peer-reviewed by the ICE Health and Safety panel and will ensure you build your capability on implementing the highest standards of health and safety in your workplace. Completing this course or the eLearning training CDM2015: The Full Picture, Principles and Practice will ensure that you are well placed to make an application to join the ICE Health and Safety Register.
Sessions begin at 9:00 and finish at 17:00.
Morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch are included in the programme.
- Session 1 - Introductions
- Session 2 - Management Principles and Health and Safety
- Session 3 - Background to CDM and Links to Other H&S Legislation
- Session 4 - Overview of CDM Duties and Guidance
- Session 5 - CDM Documentation
- Session 6 - Team Contribution to Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Session 7 - Enforcement and Prosecution
- Session 8 - Project life-cycle
- Session 9 - Team-based Risk Management
- Session 10 - Introduction to CDM Tools
- Session 11 - Adopting a Strategic Approach
- Session 12 - Review and Assessment
For more information please contact:
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0)20 7665 2457