Effective leadership continues to drive change, supporting an organisation committed to continuous improvement.
- Clear and shared accountability for delivery:
- Accountability for overall alliance performance clearly sits with collective alliance management teams.
- The alliance leadership team is visible and play a leading role in building relationships inside and around the alliance.
- Communication processes ensure messages on priorities and progress are consistent across alliance teams and with partner home organisations.
- Maintaining collaborative leadership:
- Leadership development is in place to support all key management roles, with a particular emphasis on leadership in a collaborative environment.
- Climate surveys are in place to provide feedback to the alliance leadership team on overall progress in creating the right environment for an alliance.
The following case study provide a detailed look at how organisations have used alliances and the lessons that have been learnt.
What comes next?
The next cell in the Alliancing Code of Practice grid is Sustaining commercial
View the complete Alliancing Code of Practice grid