Our learning is structured around these key areas:
Courses, workshops and membership surgeries to help you achieve professional qualification.
Access videos covering key areas of professional qualification.
Courses, help and advice to advance your career no matter what stage you are at.
Specialist training courses let you learn new skills and add to your personal development.
Earn new qualifications to boost your career and demonstrate your abilities.
Please note: This event is open to ICE Members only.
The Annual General Meeting of the Institution of Civil Engineers will be held on Tuesday 20 July 2021 at 13:00hrs. Because of the continuing situation with the Coronavirus pandemic this year’s Annual General Meeting will be held virtually. Members will only be able to watch the event online. There will not be a physical meeting at the Institution.
Ask a question
Members are requested to send any questions they would like raised at the AGM in advance of the meeting. If you would like to submit a written question, please email [email protected] by 15 July 2021.
1. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 21 July 2020. The minutes of that meeting are available on the ICE website: www.ice.org.uk/agmminutes (members must be logged in to access).
2. To note the names of the Trustee Board members elected for the 2021/22 session of the Council, these being:
3. To receive a report from the Scrutineers on the election of members to the Trustee Board and Council with effect from the 2021/22 session.
4. Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ending 31 December 2020.
(a) to receive the Report of the trustees
(b) to receive the Consolidated Statement of Financial Activities and the report of the auditors
(c) to receive a report from the President on the state of the Institution.
The ICE Annual Report 2020 is available on the ICE website at www.ice.org.uk/annualreport2020
At the meeting the report will be taken as read allowing time for the President to review the work of the Institution.
5. To appoint auditors for the year 2021.
e: [email protected]