Courses, workshops and membership surgeries to help you achieve professional qualification.
24/7 access to recorded webinars covering key areas of professional qualification.
Courses, help and advice to advance your career no matter what stage you are at.
Specialist training courses let you learn new skills and add to your personal development.
Earn new qualifications to boost your career and demonstrate your abilities.
1. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 19 July 2016. The minutes of that meeting are available on the ICE website: www.ice.org.uk/AGMminutes (you must login as a member to view the minutes.)
2. To note the names of the President and Vice Presidents elected for the 2017/18 session of the Council, these being:
3. To receive a report from the Scrutineers on the election of members to the Council with effect from the 2017/18 session.
4. Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ending 31 December 2016.
(a) to receive the Report of the trustees
(b) to receive the Consolidated Statement of Financial Activities and the report of the auditors
(c) to receive a report from the President on the state of the Institution.
The ICE Annual Report 2016 is available on the ICE website www.ice.org.uk/annualreport2016
At the meeting the report will be taken as read allowing time for the President to review the work of the Institution.
5. To appoint auditors for the year 2017.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com