A new way for our members to access the huge wealth of knowledge content ICE has. Organised into bite-sized modules.
Our learning is structured around these key areas:
Courses, workshops and membership surgeries to help you achieve professional qualification.
24/7 access to recorded webinars covering key areas of professional qualification.
Courses, help and advice to advance your career no matter what stage you are at.
Specialist training courses let you learn new skills and add to your personal development.
Earn new qualifications to boost your career and demonstrate your abilities.
1. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 18 July 2017. The minutes of that meeting are available on the ICE website: www.ice.org.uk/AGMminutes (members must be logged in to access).
2. To note the names of the President and Vice Presidents elected for the 2018/19 session of the Council, these being:
3. To receive a report from the Scrutineers on the election of members to the Council with effect from the 2018/19 session.
4. Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ending 31 December 2017.
(a) to receive the Report of the trustees
(b) to receive the Consolidated Statement of Financial Activities and the report of the auditors
(c) to receive a report from the President on the state of the Institution.
The ICE Annual Report 2017 is available on the ICE website at www.ice.org.uk/annualreport2017
At the meeting the report will be taken as read allowing time for the President to review the work of the Institution.
5. To appoint auditors for the year 2018.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com