The ICE Bridge Engineering exhibition takes you on a journey back through time to learn how pioneering civil engineers were able to bridge huge distances for the first time.
Our bridge exhibition brings science and engineering together, packaged in an interactive, engaging and fun way. It connects Victorian bridge builders such as Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Thomas Telford and Robert Stephenson with their contemporary counterparts of today.
- The 34m LEGO bridge!
- Interactive, touch-screen displays
- Timeline that tells the story of bridge building
- Large screen video interviews
- How LEGO bridge was built videos
For young, would-be engineers
- Build your own bridge out of LEGO challenge
- Virtual reality experience
- Quizzes, puzzles, books