- 04 June 2022
- 14:00 - 17:30 HKT (GMT+8)
The Cityview 5/F Diamond Room, 23 Waterloo Road Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Carrying on the successfully organised Communications Competition, ICE HKA G&S continued to provide extraordinary chances for its members to nurture the development of excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Contestants were given a project scenario and tasked with an expression of interest submission to demonstrate their capabilities to undertake the consultation assignment within two weeks.
The ICE HKA G&S Communications Competition 2021 – 2022 final will be held on 04 June 2022. Audience registration is now open for participation as general public to raise questions to the teams. After the presentation, the quality of dialogue with judges and audience will be evaluated.
Audience will be able to learn from the feedback from the judges and advance their communication skills for future project implementation. Take this opportunity to engage in a mock public consultation meeting and support your friends.
- Registration will be confirmed on first-come-first-served basis, and priority will be given to ICE graduate and student members
- Only successful applicants will receive confirmation e-mail
- Attendance certificates will be provided for this event only if attendees attend the whole event
- Applicants with no-show records will be given lower priority in future G&S events
- Attendee must wear their own face mask for the duration of the event. Face mask will not be provided
- Attendee will be required to fill in the health declaration form and return it to reception before entering the function room.
- Attendee will be required to hold valid vaccine pass and scan “LeaveHomeSafe” venue QR code for record. Attendee without such record will not be allowed to join the competition.
- It is advised that attendee can take Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) on event day and show a negative result record.
- Attendee will be required to have their body temperature taken before attending the event. If the temperature is 37.5°C or above, ICE HKA G&S reserve the right to abstain the attendee from entering the venue
For more information please contact: