- 06 January 2024
- 09:00 - 12:00 HKT (GMT+8)
The Cityview, 5/F Diamond Room, 23 Waterloo Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Please note that this mock CPR workshop will be held from 09:00 – 12:00 HK time.
The Mock Chartered Professional Review (CPR) workshop is a golden opportunity for participants to familiarise themselves with the setting of the Chartered Professional Review. Experienced facilitators will be evaluating the candidates’ performances, followed by a brief sharing of ideas and tips on preparing for the CPR. The workshop would be a replica of a full-length CPR and participants would have a better understanding of the assessment focus.
32 (2 candidates + 30 observers)
Registration deadline: Friday 15 December 2023
- Only successful applicants will receive confirmation emails, which will include the payment method.
- Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis upon the receipt of payment and submission of cover page/content and Professional Review report including a two-page CV and appendices (for candidates). Once confirmed, payment is non-refundable.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are ICE Graduate or Student Members; and/or will take the CPR in early 2024.
- Attendees will be required to take their body temperature before attending the event.
- Applicants with no-show records will be given lower priority in future G&S events.
- Attendance certificates will be provided after 2 weeks of the event only if attendees attend the whole event.
- The above is subject to change without prior notice.
Any views or opinions expressed on any matters by the presenters or participants during or in connection with this presentation are solely the views of the authors of the respective comments and/or opinions and must not be taken to be the views of ICE or any other organisation. ICE makes no representations, warranties or assurances concerning any information provided in these presentations and accepts no responsibility for the content and/or accuracy.
ICE shall not under any circumstances be liable or otherwise for death or any injury or for any damage to or loss or destruction of property or otherwise, in any such case arising from any accident or mishap, and whether during or after this event, in preparation for it, travelling to or from it or otherwise.
- Candidate: HKD350 (Graduate or Student Member), HKD500 (non-Graduate or Student Member);
- Observer: HKD250 (Graduate or Student Member), HKD350 (non-Graduate or Student Member).
Evaluation by facilitators
Evaluation by facilitators
Q&A session (all observers welcomed)