- 22 September 2022
- 09:00 - 18:00 BST (GMT+1)
Macdonald Spey Valley Golf Club Aviemore Inverness-shire, PH22 1ST Scotland
Register to attend this event in person.
ICE & CIHT Scotland have teamed up again to offer the calendar golf event for construction in the North of Scotland. On 22 September, they will jointly host a golfing event over the prestigious Spey Valley Golf Club at Aviemore.
Designed by Dave Thomas and host of the European Challenge Tour’s Scottish Hydro Challenge from 2009 to 2018, the Spey Valley Championship Golf Course combines the challenging aspects of the sport with the unique Highlands environment.
With one of the longest holes in Scotland at 635 yards, the golf course features beautiful scenery and unique wildlife, nestling amid the ancient Caledonian pine forest.
The day consists of:
- 10:45 – Buggies will be set up with Team names and welcome packs, access to starting hole will be explained
- 11:00 – shotgun start
- Hole 5 – Longest Drive (must be on the fairway)
- Hole 16 – Nearest the pin
- Hole 10 – Charity challenge, if you wish to take part it will cost £10/ person
- Drinks Buggy will be travelling around the course but you need to pay
- Stableford competition where best two scores at each hole counts
- Full handicap limited to 28
- A round of competitive golf, welcome tea/coffee and bacon roll on arrival, and post-golf two-course meal. £500 for a team of 4. Numbers are limited so booking is essential.
To secure places for your team, these must be booked and paid for in advance.
|Start Time||End Time||Function||Location|
|09:00||10:30||Registration Coffee & Bacon Rolls||Country Club|
|10:30||10:45||Practise range and buggy pick up||Golf Course|
|11:00||16:00||18 hole championship golf||Golf Course|
|17:00||18:00||Two course meal||Country Club|
|18:00||Prize Giving||Country Club|
For more information please contact: