- 11 June 2022
- 10:00 - 12:00 HKT (GMT+8)
2/F Crystal Ballroom The Cityview 23 Waterloo Road Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
ICE HKA G&S 21st AGM, and award presentation ceremony will be held on 11 June 2022.
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
During the AGM, the Chairman and the Honorary Treasurer of ICE HKA G&S will present the Chairman’s Report 2022 and Annual Financial Report respectively. The G&S committee of Session 2022-23 will also be installed.
Please refer to the following papers for the details of AGM:
- G&S AGM 2022 Agenda
- G&S Minutes of 20th Annual General Meeting
- G&S Chairman's Report for Session 2021-22
- G&S Financial Report 2022
- Full Set AGM Paper
Award presentation ceremony
Awards will be presented to the winners of the Outstanding Helper Award 2022.
- Capacity: 60
- Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis, and priority will be given to ICE graduates and student members.
- Only successful applicants will receive confirmation e-mails.
- Attendance certificates will be provided for this event only if attendees attend the whole event.
- Attendees must wear their own face masks during the whole event. Face masks will not be provided.
- Attendees will be required to take body temperature and use “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app scanning the specified QR code before attending the event.
- Attendees need to be vaccinated at least twice before attending the event and comply with the social distancing measures.
- The above is subject to change without prior notice
- Applicants with no-show records will be given lower priority in future G&S events.
For more information please contact: