- 11 December 2021
- 15:00 - 16:30 HKT (GMT+8)
Mak’s Brewery Company Ltd 12C, Jing Ho Industrial Building 78-84 Wang Lung Street Tsuen Wan Hong Kong
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Please note that this event will be held on 11 December 2021 from 15:00 – 16:30 HK time.
ICE HKA G&S and CIHT HKR YPC are delighted to present the joint society networking event – Brewery visit. This would be a valuable opportunity for all of you to meet new people across different institutions. There will be an introduction to basic beer knowledge during the brewery tour. Participants will also have the chance to enjoy a drink-from-tank experience.
Founded in 2014, owners of Mak's Beer, Mak Ho-lun, Mak Po, and Lo Tak-chi wanted to create an ale for beer lovers that might give them a taste of local culture by using ingredients that are specific to Hong Kong. Fine-tuning its recipes to introduce unique, subtle flavours, the brewery whips up a ton of great beers inspired by Hong Kong culture.
Registration deadline: 26 November 2021
- The number of participants is limited to 10 for ICE HKA G&S (20 quotas shared by two societies).
- Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis upon the receipt of payment. Once confirmed, payment is non-refundable.
- Priority will be given to ICE graduate and student members.
- Only successful applicants will receive confirmation emails, which will include the payment method.
- Attendees will be required to take body temperature before attending the event.
- Attendees must wear their own face masks during the visit, except during the beer tasting. Face masks will not be provided.
- The event will be conducted in Cantonese.
- Attendance certificates will be provided for this event only if attendees attend the whole event.
- Applicants with no-show records will be given lower priority in future G&S events.
For more information please contact: