- 16 September 2021
- 19:00 - 19:30 BST (GMT+1)
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Join the final presentation of the ICE summer projects: virtual work packages designed and supervised by over 100 graduate members of ICE for student members enrolled in civil engineering courses during the summer.
A great celebration of the many participants who can see a glimpse of other groups' work and an opportunity to thank the generosity and the professionalism of the tutors (and their employers), with the presence of the Director of Membership, Séan Harris and ICE Vice-President, Anusha Shah, who will award the prize to the best final video.
Students and academic staff are welcome to join and see the opportunities for curriculum enrichment offered exclusively to members of ICE.
This event is being shown online. Register to get access.
- Introductions: Elena Rinaldi
- Welcome: Séan Harris – Director of Membership
- Video montage of the work submitted (not more than 5 minutes)
- Presentation of the Best video award and closing remarks: Anusha Shah - VP Membership
For more information please contact: