- 20 September - 21 September 2022
- 09:00 - 17:00 BST (GMT+1)
University of Strathclyde 16 Richmond Street Glasgow, G1 1XQ United Kingdom
This event will be both in-person and viewable online
The University of Strathclyde and the British Hydrological Society are pleased to invite you to the 2022 British Hydrological Society Peter Wolf Early Career Hydrologist’s Symposium, which will be hosted by the Centre for Water, Environment, Sustainability & Public Health at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow from 22 to 23 March 2022.
The theme of the 2022 Peter Wolf Symposium will be 'Hydrological Innovation for the Climate Emergency'. It will be a valuable opportunity for early career hydrologists across the country to come together and share their recent work on all areas of hydrology and how it relates to the climate emergency.
- BHS Members (up to 9 September 2022 when registration closes): £80
- Early-bird registration, non-members (to 26 August 2022): £80
- Full registration, non-members (after 26 August 2022 to 9 September 2022): £110
The registration fee is for the Symposium and evening dinner/social event only; all other costs, including travel and accommodation, will be at the delegates’ expense.
Registration closes on 9 September 2022
For more information please contact: