- 16 December 2023
- 09:30 - 12:00 HKT (GMT+8)
Site office for 4/WSD/19 Tsui Lam Road Site Office, Tsui Lam Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories, Hong Kong
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Hong Kong is proactively pursuing the use of recycled water for non-potable uses. The Grey Water Treatment Plant for the Development of Anderson Road Quarry Site is the first centralised grey water recycling facility in Hong Kong equipped with a dedicated pumping system and service reservoir for the collection of grey water from and distribution of recycled water to end users in the region. The project has been awarded the Chris Binnie Award for Sustainable Water Management in 2021.
- Capacity: 10
- Registration deadline: 07 December 2023 (Thursday)
To book your place, simply select the ‘book now’ button and follow the onscreen instructions.
Safety training certificates and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Participants shall bring with them their safety training certificate (‘Green card’) on the day of visit. The certificate shall be issued by recognised authorities and be valid on the day of the visit.
- Participants shall be dressed in long trousers and shall bring their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which shall include a pair of safety boots, a reflective vest and a safety helmet.
- Attendees who fail to comply with the above requirements may be refused entry to the site area.
- Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis, with priority given to ICE Graduate and Student Members. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- The event will be conducted primarily in Cantonese, and English terms will be introduced where appropriate.
- Attendance certificates will be provided within two weeks of the event only if attendees participate for the entire duration of the event.
- Applicants with no-show records will be given lower priority in future G&S events.
- The above is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Institution of Civil Engineers (Hong Kong Association) shall not under any circumstances be liable or otherwise for death, any injury, any damage to, loss or destruction of property or otherwise, in any such case arising from any accident or mishap, whether during or after this event, in preparation for it, travelling to or from it or otherwise.