- 27 April 2017
- 13:30 - 14:30 BST (GMT+1)
Institution of Civil Engineers One Great George Street Westminster London , SW1P 3AA United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
This webinar, part of the Digital Transformation knowledge initiative, will address one of the biggest challenges for the construction industry - how to attract and retain skilled talent and stay competitive in the digital era.
Why attend this webinar:
- The construction industry is lacking skilled labour
- Organisations need to do more with less to compete and win work
- Breadth of skills is how organisations will build a competitive model
- The Apprenticeship Levy comes into force on April 6 2017 to encourage companies to invest in apprenticeships. How can you take advantage of apprenticeships?
What you will learn:
- Why are BIM and digital engineering skills important?
- What skills are needed for BIM?
- How to upskill staff on your BIM journey? Where to start and best practice?
- How to get certified to deliver BIM?
- What is the apprenticeship levy and how can apprentices help?
Who should attend:
Directors, managers, engineering practitioners, local or central government organisations, and anyone with commercial and digital interests within civil engineering.
- Ray Purvis from ATKINS & the UK BIM Alliance
- Chris Clifford from Tech ATP
- Marek Suchocki from Autodesk
Join the webinar to get your team on its BIM journey and to fully unlock your organisation’s potential.
For more information please contact:
ICE Events Team
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0)207 665 2226