- 13 September 2018
- 13:30 - 14:30 BST (GMT+1)
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Collaborative technology is shifting the way we all work, including how teams collaborate on infrastructure projects. The tools we now have at our disposal can deliver significant time, cost and efficiency savings.
This live video webinar will explore the potential value these tools can deliver, how to encourage an open and collaborative approach to project working and how to ensure that information is managed securely and effectively.
The discussion will cover:
- What does online collaboration mean in practice – why should we be doing it?
- Do we need to develop standards and practices to support the technology?
- What are the behavioural and cultural barriers to overcome – how can we encourage collaboration?
- How can we ensure security-mindedness throughout project teams, including controls on document access?
For more information please contact:
ICE Events Team
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0)207 665 2226