- 22 September 2014
- 19:30 - 22:30 BST (GMT+1)
Institution of Civil Engineers One Great George Street Westminster London , SW1P 3AA United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
This 2014 lecture series from ICE London, run in association with Turner & Townsend, on Delivering Infrastructure for Less highlights examples from projects where progress has been made since the 2010 Infrastructure UK report and where innovations and developments are likely over the forthcoming years.
Successful Delivery and Implementation, will feature panellists speaking on:
- Effective governance of projects and programmes in public sector
- Overcoming challenges with delivery relating to fragmentation of the supply chain and effective management of logistics
- Skills and training necessary to meet future project demand
- Graham Dalton, Chief Executive, Highways Agency
- Michael Devriendt, Associate Director, Arup (chair)
- Peter Kydd, Director of Strategic Consulting, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Ashley Prail, Director, Turner & Townsend
- Adrian Savory, Operations Director, BAM Nuttall
For more information please contact: