- 20 October 2021
- 19:00 - 21:00 BST (GMT+1)
Institution of Civil Engineers One Great George Street Westminster London London, SW1P 3AA United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
OverviewState of the art of dynamic power cable technology for floating offshore wind applications.
The talk will cover:
- An introduction to OWC and the presenter
- State of the art of dynamic power cable technology for floating offshore wind applications
- Failure mechanisms associated with the dynamic power cable installation and operations
- Critical elements to be addressed from catenary configuration to installation and O&M
- Possible mitigation and future studies to address the current gaps