- 19 April 2018
- 19:00 - 21:00 BST (GMT+1)
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
The Harding Prize competition is named in honour of Sir Harold Harding, the founding Chairman of the BTS. The competition is open to young engineers aged 33 or under. Original paper submitted must address aspects of tunnelling which are considered of interest to the tunnelling industry, with the winning paper selected by a judging panel.
The following four finalists will present their paper:
- Paul Chambers (Skanska), Lincolnshire, Humber Tunnel: Humber Pipeline Tunnel Launch Pit
- Gerard Quigg (COWI UK Ltd), London, Battersea Cable Tunnel: UK POWER NETWORKS - Battersea Cable Tunnel: Powering a Renaissance at Battersea's Iconic Power Station
- Leah Jacobs (London Bridge Associates Ltd), Waterview Connection, New Zealand: Changing The Safety Culture - My contribution to how a large infrastructure project can make a significant difference
- Paul Dryden (London Underground Ltd), London, Bank Station Upgrade: Bank Station Capacity Upgrade - The Story So Far
For more information please contact: