This year's Innovation Debate will be chaired by past ICE President David Balmforth's Apprentice Sophie McPhillips. Our invited speakers will debate "Cultural changes will be more important than technological changes in increasing innovation in the construction industry."
The debate take place in the evening, 5:30pm for 6:00pm start to 8.30pm at the Jubilee Conference Centre, Nottingham – see below for full address.
Our panel members that have confirmed so far are, with others to be confirmed shortly:
- Jon Frost: Head of Digital Services, BWB Consulting
- Dr Jamie Uff: BSc(Hons) PhD CMgr FCMI MCIHT Associate Director, Strategic Consultancy, Transportation, Aecom.
- David Emery: Director, Virtechs Ltd.
- Adrian Erwee: Managing Director, Norder Design Associates Ltd.
- Gayle Morgan: Senior Commercial Manager, Laing O'Rourke Ltd
- Matthew Rogers: BSc CEng MICE, Engineering - Design Manager, North Midland Construction PLC.
We hope to see you at our lively and informed debate.
For more information please contact: