- 03 November 2014
- 18:30 - 20:30 GMT
Institution of Civil Engineers One Great George Street Westminster London , SW1P 3AA United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
High Speed 2 (HS2) bills itself as ‘Building a Connected Britain’, but what impact will that have on London?
Will HS2 result in a healthy distribution between the UK's cities, or concentrate economic resources in the capital?
How will London's transport and other infrastructure handle the increased connectivity?
Is HS2 sustainable for London? These questions, and doubtless many more, will be discussed by a panel of industry experts.
- Roy Hill, Director of Phase One, HS2 Ltd
- Bill Grose, Director, Bill Grose Consulting
- Peter Moth, Principal Transport Planner, Transport for London
- Chris Stokes, Partner, First Class Partnerships Ltd
- Alessandro Delpiano, Chief Director of Territorial and Transport Planning
- Geoff French, President, Institution of Civil Engineers
For more information please contact: