- 18 October 2018
- 14:00 - 15:00 BST (GMT+1)
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
This webinar is hosted by Victoria Oliveira and Kathy Graham from TCI Engagement. Maximising stakeholder engagement is a critical success factor in the planning, execution and delivery of major infrastructure projects.
When done properly with full buy-in and commitment of the delivery team and partners, stakeholder engagement, in most instances, will save money and time avoiding unnecessary bitter legal disputes or reputational damage.
This webinar will provide an overview of:
- Rising community expectations and the importance of ‘genuine’ stakeholder engagement
- Stakeholder-centric project management; useful tools and processes
- Good practice examples and standards
- Further information and relevant resources
- Your laptop, tablet or other means of writing!
For more information please contact: