- 08 February 2016
- 18:15 - 20:00 GMT
Ulster Museum Botanic Gardens Belfast , BT9 5AB United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Work is now underway to upgrade the core of Scotland's motorway network, which will boost Scotland's economy by improving connections between the commercial centres of Glasgow and Edinburgh and beyond.
Key benefits include:
- Improving journey times and journey time reliability through the Central Scotland motorway network
- Helping promote sustainable economic growth by improving access to facilities and employment areas
- Reducing emissions and tackling climate change by improving air quality and providing health improvement
- Reducing the time to transport goods and services
- Better connectivity between Glasgow and Edinburgh and to the south
- Cutting congestion
- Improving road safety through the reduction of traffic on local roads, reducing lane changing and helping prevent weaving between lanes.
This event is hosted by the ICE Northern Ireland Geotechnical Group in association with Amey, Transport Scotland, Ferrovial & Lagan Construction
Join in online
You can join in with this event via the following link: https://ice-org.webex.com/ice-org/onstage/g.php?MTID=eaa4de63c8131283a9be86446ebb265a4
For more information please contact: