- 14 January 2019
- 18:00 - 20:00 GMT
Institution of Civil Engineers One Great George Street Westminster London London, SW1P 3AA United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
The meeting will cover the following aspects:
• Critical information that reservoir engineers should know or be aware of in relation to MEICA assets;
• When and how reservoir engineers should seek expert MEICA advice;
• Specific risks that reservoir engineers should be aware of associated with MEICA assets;
• Management and maintenance of MEICA assets for long-term reliable operation;
• Life expectancy of MEICA assets;
• Overview of the Reliability Assessment process for MEICA assets.
The content of this evening meeting will be largely taken from the technical workshop run by the authors during the BDS Conference in Swansea (September 2018)
Admission free | Teas available from 5.30pm
For more information please contact: