- 14 January 2019
- 18:00 - 20:00 GMT
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
The purpose of this evening meeting is to share current knowledge and best practice pertaining to the application of MEICA-related equipment to the dams and reservoirs industry. The meeting will be of interest to Inspecting Engineers, Supervising Engineers, Consultants, Clients, Dam Owners and Contractors, providing an improved understanding of the major issues involved in the design, construction, installation, operation and maintenance of MEICA assets such as hydraulic steel structures.
The meeting will cover the following aspects:
- Critical information that reservoir engineers should know or be aware of in relation to MEICA assets;
- When and how reservoir engineers should seek expert MEICA advice;
- Specific risks that reservoir engineers should be aware of associated with MEICA assets;
- Management and maintenance of MEICA assets for long-term reliable operation;
- Life expectancy of MEICA assets;
- Overview of the Reliability Assessment process for MEICA assets.
- The content of this evening meeting will be largely taken from the technical workshop run by the authors during the BDS Conference in Swansea (September 2018)
For more information please contact: