- 24 February 2016
- 12:30 - 13:30 GMT
Online , SW1P 3AA United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
This ICE webinar will address one of the biggest issues in engineering projects - CAD file sharing and collaboration with internal and external participants.
Through couple of case studies the presentation will look at the ways for fast and reliable file sharing and collaboration with external organisations and project partners.
Speakers from AECOM, AGi Architects, Peer Software and Bigtec will share their experiences and lessons learnt from projects around the globe, providing insight on the ways this problem can be solved.
The presentation will be followed by an interactive session with the audience, to explore even further the challenges of utilising BIM in projects that demand collaboration on a greater scale.
- 12:30 - Opening remarks from the Chair - Tim Broyd, Senior Vice-President, ICE
- 12:35 - Neil Ferguson, Principal Information Management Consultant, AECOM
- 12:40 - Jason Dance, UK Managing Director, Bigtec
- 12:45 - Aisha Alsager, Managing Director, AGi Architects
- 12:50 - Ken Gorman, Country Manager, Peer Software
- 12:55 - Questions and Answers
- 13:25 - Closing Remarks from the Chair
- 13:30 - End of webinar
- Aisha Alsager, Managing Director, AGi Architects
- Jason Dance, UK Managing Director, Bigtec
- Ken Gorman, Country Manager, Peer Software
- Neil Ferguson, Information Management Consultant, AECOM
For more information please contact:
ICE Events Team