- 28 June 2017
- 14:00 - 15:00 BST (GMT+1)
Online United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
The construction industry recognises the benefits that integration and collaboration can bring to the delivery of major projects and programmes of work.
NEC has been at the forefront of this process, creating a suite of contracts that allow all members of the supply chain to be engaged on similar terms and conditions. However, these contracts have been bi-party arrangements and NEC users have requested the development of a distinct alliancing form in which all participants can be engaged under a single multi-party contract.
This has led to the development of the NEC4 Alliance Contract (ALC) which will support Clients who wish to take a step forward by fully integrating their delivery team.
The basis of the contract is that all parties work together in achieving Client objectives, and share in the risks and benefits of doing so.
The ALC will be published initially in a consultation form to allow feedback from users to ensure that it meets the needs of the industry.
Join this webinar session to find out:
- The key drivers behind the development of the NEC4 Alliance Contract (ALC)
- How the ALC operates and its key features
- How and when the ALC should be used
- The risks involved in an ALC and the sharing of those risks
- The benefits the ALC brings to users
- How you can get involved in the NEC4 ALC consultation
For more information please contact: