- 08 February 2017
- 18:00 - 19:35 GMT
Online United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Gavin Jones, Natural Resources Wales / Cyfoeth Naturiol Cymru discusses current Management practices and issues. This event will be of benefit to both those preparing for their Professional Review and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for all ICE Members. Effective management is an essential attribute for civil engineers.
Gavin will address how to:
- Plan for effective project implementation.
- Manage the planning and organisation of tasks, people and resources.
- Manage teams and develop staff to meet changing technical and managerial needs.
- Manage quality processes.
- Plan, direct and control tasks, people and resources.
- Lead teams and develop staff to meet changing technical and managerial needs.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement through quality management
This is a sound recording only with no slide presentation.
For more information please contact: