- 17 September 2014
- 19:00 - 21:30 BST (GMT+1)
Institution of Civil Engineers One Great George Street Westminster London , SW1P 3AA United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
RAMP (Risk Analysis and Management for Projects) is a simple and straightforward process for evaluating and controlling risk in major projects, which has been developed by a joint working party of the actuarial and civil engineering professions.
Buy the book on the ICE Virtual Library (for a month from the launch event, the book will be available with an exclusive launch discount of 20%, just enter the code R0914AMP during the buying process).
Also, the just-published free CIRIA report Engaging with risk in construction is available at http://www.ciria.org/docs/Engaging_with_risk_in_construction.aspx and the earlier Control of Risk guide can be downloaded from www.ciria.org/risk.
- David Hare, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries Immediate Past-President
- Michael Clark, Treasurer, Downstream and Trading, Shell, and Chair of the RAMP Working Party
- Chris Lewin, Editor and lead author, RAMP 3rd Edition Rob Halstead, Head of Risk Management, Crossrail
- Tim Wells, Risk Manager, CH2MHil
For more information please contact: