- 21 January 2016
- 18:30 - 20:30 GMT
United Utilities Lingley Mere Business Park Lingley Green Avenue Warrington , WA5 3LP United Kingdom
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Against ever increasing efficiency challenges, offsite and modular construction are becoming an increasingly common approach across the construction industry. Though not a new concept within the Water industry it is also not yet common practice.
To meet the AMP6 efficiency challenges, DfMA is being embedded to improve efficiency across the asset life cycle including tendering, design, construction, commissioning and operation.
- John Browne – DfMA Programme Lead for United Utilities – “How DfMA can help achieve the challenging AMP6 targets”
- Simon Kerr – DfMA Lead for MMB – “The success and challenges faced by a Consultant / D&B contractor and the long-term importance of BIM in implementation DfMA”
- Paul Day - AMP6 Davyhulme DfMA lead for Laing O’Rourke – “What are the challenges of implementing DfMA on a major capital project?”
- John O’Hagan – Mabey Hire “Highlighting the criticality of effective Temporary Works in enabling DfMA”
- Offsite School – Introduction to the Offsite Construction School
Discover more about DfMA by watching the recording of a debate discussing the potential of DfMA held at Laing O'Rourke's Explore Industrial Park in Steetley:
For more information please contact: