- 21 October 2021
- 10:00 - 11:45 BST (GMT+1)
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
9th Wales National Flooding Conference - Management and Resilience
Organised by ICE Wales Cymru in partnership with the Chartered Institution of Water and Environment Management.
Supported by Welsh Government, Natural Resources Wales and Cardiff University.
Sponsored by Atkins SNC-Lavalin, Waterco, Arup, JBA Consulting and Binnies.
Session 3 – Working with Water
Session Chair: Melissa Mahavar-Snow, CIWEM Wales Branch
- A presentation from Fran Moore of Binnies JV on capturing nature’s benefits, describing, quantifying and valuing.
- A presentation from Dr Reza Ahmadian, Cardiff University on enhanced flood hazard assessment and evacuation planning
- A presentation from Jeremy Jones of Atkins on Daylighting the Cardiff Dock Feeder Canal – Exposing our industrial heritage to deliver 21st century needs.
- A composite video of NFM pilot schemes - National roundup signposting, presented by Tom McLean and Dickon Wells, Welsh Government.
Image credit: Ed Ferguson.
For more information please contact: