- 13 November 2019
- 18:45 - 20:00 GMT
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
An overview of activities carried out within some large EC funded projects over the last decade will provide a good mixture of technical and non‐technical information, making explicit reference to most recent developments in offshore wind energy technology and implementations: wind farms under design or construction, included the first offshore wind farm in the Mediterranean sea.
Main learning points:
- Offshore wind energy harvesting potential
- Interaction of wind and wave on offshore structures
- Modeling of full interaction phenomena
- Challenges in designing offshore WES
- First offshore wind farm in the Mediterranean area (harbor bay of Taranto, Southern Italy)
For more information please contact: